Thursday 4 July 2013

Goodbye

I`m burning it all down,
And I will never ever turn around,
Not this time, I made up my mind,
To move on without you, so cut me off of this bind,
Taking one step to another, slowly,
It`s hurting me,
Loneliness creeps in and the smile on my face left me,
This fragile heart is pulling me back to you, 
But I ignored it, cause I know I have to move.

Light up the match in the morning breeze,
Goodbye memories,
I`ll burn all of you down so you will not be missed,
Watching them burn sure calms me down,
It will help me forget a women once I`ve given the crown,
Of my heart,
But now we`ve set apart,
Now I need a fresh new start,
So I don`t have to breathe in knives each day,
Fights we have will make my body decay,
So let`s end this, before the end of May,
Tomorrow is a fresh new day.

A new day, without you.


* patah hati kali ke-7. Apparently aku bodoh sebab aku biarkan adanya kali ke-8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment